Whether it’s the start of a new year, new goals you’ve set, or a strong desire to make more money and create financial freedom, you’re going to love these money affirmations!
In our world, money is a powerful thing. We need it to put a roof over our heads, feed our families, take vacations, get more education, and so much more. But for many people, money can feel like a constant struggle.
That’s why in this blog post, you’re going to learn:
- why your mindset about money is so important
- how money affirmations can help you
- the best ways to choose your money affirmations
Plus, you’ll find 100 money affirmations that you can take as your own and start using right away!
Why Your Mindset About Money Is Important
I’m sure you’ve heard the statement, “Money can’t buy you happiness.”
And truthfully, many people have a hard time wrapping their minds around this. After all, money is a powerful tool. It’s a resource that we use to acquire many of the things we need and want in life. That should buy us happiness, right?
It’s actually our attitude and mindset about money that makes all the difference in the world.
Having a positive outlook on money—that it’s abundant, possible to acquire, and can be used for good—can help you create healthy financial habits and put yourself on the right path to achieving your money goals.
How To Tell If You Have A Negative Money Mindset
If any of these sound familiar to what you say to yourself about money, then you may have a negative money mindset.
- I don’t have enough money.
- I don’t deserve more money.
- Managing money is too hard.
- Money is evil.
- It’s impossible to earn more money.
- I don’t have what I need to be wealthy.
- Nothing good ever happens to me when I have money.
- Wanting money makes me an ugly person.
- I don’t make enough money to save.
- Money only causes problems.
- I’ll never get ______ paid off.
- I’ll never be able to make as much money as ____ does.
- You need money to make money.
- Money isn’t important.
Unfortunately, it’s these kinds of thoughts that can be holding you back from achieving financial success, mastering your money, and accomplishing your goals. VeryWellMind recently published an article about the toxic effects that negative-self talk has on our lives.
Thankfully, there is a simple and effective way to improve your money mindset, that is, incorporating positive money affirmations into your daily routine.
What Is A Money Affirmation?
A money affirmation is a short, positive statement about, you guessed it: money.
The affirmation can be about your worthiness to have money, the positive effects money can have on your life, your ability to manage money and get out of debt, and more. We’ve included affirmations for many different topics including:
- Inspiring Financial Freedom
- Release Limiting Beliefs
- Practicing Gratitude
- Making More Money
- Managing Money With Confidence
- Feeling Positive About Money
Any positive affirmation is meant to be repeated often to be effective. Repeition will help to begin the process of rewiring your thoughts about money.
Do Daily Affirmations Actually Work?
In short, yes, they do work.
However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind for daily affirmations to be effective in your journey to improving your money mindset.
- Consistency is key. It’s the things we repeat often that help make up our thoughts and feelings.
- You should believe what you are saying. You don’t want it to feel so far-fetched that you don’t believe what you are saying is true.
- The affirmation should be said in the present tense.
How To Choose Your Affirmations
There are a lot of money affirmations out there, and you don’t have time to say them all every day. Nor do I believe this is the most effective way to use money affirmations.
When choosing what affirmations you are going to say every day, it;s much more effective to choose affirmations that:
- directly help you overcome a negative thought or limiting belief you have about money
- are in alignment with your money goals
- makes you feel powerful, motivated, and inspired
Once you have chosen a few affirmations, stick with them for at least 30-90 days before switching them up from time to time. This will help give your affirmations time to sink in and start rewiring the way you think about money.
100+ Money Affirmations That Work Instantly
Affirmations To Inspire Financial Freedom
- I am capable of setting the tone for my life just as I want it to be.
- I set myself financial goals because I know I can achieve them.
- I am focused on achieving more money-happiness.
- I boldly conquer my money goals.
- I’m going to commit to my financial dreams.
- I can reach my money goals and go beyond them.
- I am focused on becoming financially secure so that I forget when it’s payday.
- Money is abundant when I am open to receiving it.
- Money expands my opportunities and experiences.
- Everything I need to build wealth is available to me right now.
- I am aligned with a mindset of wealth and abundance.
- I can see examples of abundance all around.
- I have the power to be a financially successful person.
- I live on my own terms, and they say I’ll be secure with my finances.
- There are no limits to how much I can earn.
- I am equipped to overcome any financial obstacles that stand in my way.
- My actions create constant wealth, prosperity, and abundance.
Affirmations To Release Limiting Beliefs
- I am worthy of financial security and all that this brings to me.
- I let go of all my fears around money.
- I let go of all my limiting beliefs around money.
- I feel more secure when I’m wealthy.
- I am good enough to be financially secure.
- I am letting go of all my worry surrounding my finances and money.
- I am surrounded by wealth, money, and success.
- I let go of negative financial thoughts.
- I forgive myself for all my past mistakes with money.
- My financial situation improves daily by removing all negativity, doubt, and worry.
- Today, I release all financial stress from my life.
- I release all resistance to making more money.
- I have the power to improve my relationship with money.
- My thoughts will shape my financial success.
- My financial situation is positive.
- I’m getting out of my own way when it comes to money.
- I focus only on what I can control and I release worry and doubt about what I cannot.
Affirmations To Practice Gratitude For The Money You Have
- I am grateful for all the money that I have had in my life.
- I am grateful for all the money that is present in my life.
- I am thankful for the comfort that having money can bring me.
- I always have more than enough money to meet my needs.
- I am thankful for the money that is on its way to me right now.
- I am thankful that my bank account grows every day.
- I believe that money will come to me and I am thankful for it.
- I express deep appreciation for the progress I am making every day toward my financial goals.
- I am thankful for every lesson I have learned about money.
- I am thankful for the support I receive from money.
- I am grateful for my ability to manage my money well.
- I am grateful for the opportunities I have because of abundance.
Affirmations To Make More Money
- I’m open to opportunities to make more money.
- I am capable of earning more money year after year.
- I earn enough income to pay for the lifestyle I want.
- I am worthy of increasing my income.
- I make choices that further my earning potential.
- I embrace unique offers of income.
- I make money when I do what I love.
- I am worthy of making money every day.
- I am worthy of steadily increasing my income.
- Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
- Every dollar I invest in my life comes back to me multiplied.
- Opportunities to make money are always knocking at my door.
- I have more than enough resources to accomplish all my goals.
- I am always in the flow to receive more money.
- Every penny I spend always comes back to me.
- I am a high-income earner.
- Making money has a positive impact in my life.
- There is money all around me; I just have to grab it.
- Every day is an opportunity to earn more.
- With hard work, I can build the financial future that I desire.
- I can leverage my skills to bring in more money at any time.
Affirmations To Entrust Yourself With Managing Money
- Money is a tool that can change my life for the better.
- My wealth comes from being honest and authentic in everything I do.
- I release the failures of yesterday and embrace the possibilities of today.
- I am an expert at managing large sums of money.
- I am an excellent money manager.
- My income is always higher than my expenses.
- I enjoy managing and investing my money.
- I use my money to improve the lives of those around me.
- I have money to give to others.
- Money brings me and those around me joy and comfort.
- I am generous with my money.
- I use my money in wise & fun ways.
- I love investing in myself.
- I control money; money doesn’t control me.
- I know I have the willpower to make the right financial choices.
- I will save money efficiently.
- Every dollar I save is a step closer to financial success.
- I have the discipline to make hard financial choices now to enjoy an easier life later on.
- My future self will thank me for saving money today.
- I am a capable person that can tackle all money obstacles.
Affirmations To Change How You Feel About Money
- I have a truly positive attitude toward money.
- Money has a positive impact on my life.
- It is safe and good for me to be debt free.
- I love making money! It’s so rewarding!
- I place no limits on the amount of money I can make.
- Money is a good thing, and it flows into my life constantly.
- I deserve to make more money and not feel badly about it.
- I think about money positively.
- Money creates a positive impact on my life and the life of others.
- I change the world with my money.
- It is safe for me to be wealthy.
- It is safe for me to earn more money than I need.
- Building wealth is easy because I’m ready to put in the work.
That is all 100 of the money affirmations that you can start using right away!
As I mentioned earlier in this blog post, you shouldn’t expect yourself to repeat all of these every single day. That would be way too time-consuming.
Instead, pick out 5-10 of the ones that felt good to you when you read them.
Then, work on the habit of saying these affirmations to yourself every day. You can write them down in a journal or planner. You can read them aloud from a list. Some people like to write them down and put them on their bathroom mirror, fridge, etc. so that they are reminded of them throughout the day.
I hope that this blog post has inspired you to work on your money mindset and start creating more abundance into your life. Each of these money affirmations will help you on your money journey, I am sure of it.
And if you want even more tips and ideas about how to manage and earn money, then check out these other articles!