These positive affirmations for moms will help you speak powerful truths over yourself each day! Being a mom is the most rewarding calling in the world. It’s perhaps also one of the most exhausting callings in the entire world!
On top of that, as moms, we’re often plagued with self-doubt, constantly wondering if we’re good enough, equal to the task, and doing all that we should be doing to serve our family. To push back against all of the fatigue, stress, and doubt, it can be incredibly powerful to speak positive statements about ourselves.
Each affirmation is intended to help you focus on what matters most and encourage yourself when you’re exhausted and feeling like you’re not winning. Not only are these affirmations positive, but they’re also true! The truth is always different than what we perceive it to be. When reality and perception don’t line up, we have to stop and make an inward adjustment.
What are Positive Affirmations?
Positive affirmations are uplifting phrases that you tell yourself. Whether you realize it or not, you are already telling yourself things about who you are. Some of the things you’re internalizing are positive and some are negative.
The negative things we believe about ourselves pull us down, zap our energy, and usually aren’t even close to the truth. The feelings of guilt, not being enough, or being less-than can eat away at a mom’s mind and heart if they go unchecked.
The best way to combat the negative self-talk bouncing around your head is to intentionally speak positive words about yourself to yourself. Negativity springs up daily, so these positive affirmations for moms are a powerful tool to help you set the right tone for your day, each and every day.
How to use Positive Affirmations for Moms
The best way to use these encouraging statements is to make sure you don’t forget them. Make them visible and easily accessible!
A few easy ideas would be to write the statements on sticky notes or notecards and place them around your home! Or write out one statement each day in a journal and reflect on that.
I keep a simple picture frame like this one in my bathroom so that I can add something encouraging each day to remind myself!
Positive Affirmations for Moms FREE Lock Screen & Printable Graphics
“I will take care of myself without feeling guilty” Lock Screen
“I will be present with my children” Lock Screen
“I am loved with an everlasting love” Lock Screen
“I can be the mother I would have wanted as a child” Printable Graphic
“I will be comfortable and confident in my own skin” Printable Graphic
“I will not strive to be the perfect mom” Printable Graphic
Master List of Positive Affirmations for Moms printable
And, be sure to spread the love! Encourage other moms that are in the trenches of motherhood as well. Create a habit of lifting others and reinforcing truths about them. Encouraging others is truly a mutually beneficial activity.
27 Positive Affirmations for Moms
- I trust my motherly instincts.
- I will openly receive and look for the good in what comes my way today.
- I am strong and brave in the face of adversity.
- I can let go of that which does not uplift or support me.
- I can be the mother that I would have wanted to have as a child.
- My best effort is more than enough.
- Every single thing I do for my family holds meaning and purpose.
- I can be the one to make an effort with someone socially.
- I can control myself and will respond in a gentle, loving, and peaceful way.
- I recognize that my life is full of abundance and happiness.
- My needs and feelings are valid and important too.
- I will be comfortable and confident in my own skin.
- I can make time to do the things I love.
- I choose to make memories over merely being productive.
- I won’t stress over the small things.
- I will not strive to be a “perfect” mom.
- I will not have too much pride to ask for help when I need it.
- I’m exactly the mother my children need.
- I will be present with my children.
- I won’t worry about tomorrow because tomorrow will take care of itself (Matthew 6:34).
- I will surround myself with people who bring the best out of me.
- I am loved with an everlasting love (Psalm 103:17).
- I can forgive myself for my mistakes.
- I will turn every failure into a learning opportunity.
- I am doing better than I think I am.
- I am more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37).
- I will take care of myself and not feel guilty.
Don’t forget to scroll back up and grab your FREE lock screen and printable graphics!
You give SO much of yourself, mama! Take the time each day to not forget who YOU are behind all of those diaper changes, peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, endless dishes, and piles of laundry.
You’re a strong, capable, and worthy woman. Walk in that truth each day!